Friday, March 6, 2009

Sabbatical from all things that suck

I am exhausted. This week has been busy and each night later than the one before.
Last weekend I was able to spend some time with my little Sisters. I also had an uncomfortable encounter with a condom (long story) I still have a hard time understanding why men carry them in the pocket of their britches as if a sexual encounter is always around the corner and completely unpredictable.
I also found out that to men tube socks are used for more than just solitary singular 'sexy-time's'. When in a tanning bed they serve as a protective tool. Men are such handy little buggers.
I don't know why I found this so hysterical. Maybe the image of a man lying entirely naked with only those silly little protective glasses that make you look like a bugs life re- creation of the matrix and a long tube sock protecting his ween. HILARIOUS.
I also declared myself on sabbatical on Monday. I had this great idea to take a much needed break from bars, alcohol and parties. 8 hours later badabing badaboom I had a beer in my hand. *Pats herself on the back*
I booked me and my ladies a mini Va-k for next Saturday. We will be driving to Lava Hot Springs to melt away in hot mineral baths, eat Chinese take out and drink our cares away in an old-time cowboy saloon. Perfect. I think I am gonna pack my cowboy boots and my Obama fo yo Mama Tshirt and make a real entrance.
I have a crush. On a cute, classy, handsome, has a head on his shoulders(not that i have dated headless torso's) but he has a job, a car, a home, a dream that doesn't reach only as far as Saturday night for the next opportunity to blow his friends away by smashing Budweiser cans on his forehead.
So I am sure you know what this means, yes. I am analyzing this guy like a potential bacterial flu strain trying to find something wrong with him, what his motives are and what he could possibly be hiding. It's been a little over a week. I have yet to find anything.
*BLUSHES* I think I may have fallen into a giant puddle of smitten.
Updates.
My Mother is out of the hospital. She is still sick. But Better.
No word from any assbags. The air feels so much fresher nowadays.
My Job is getting better day by day. I think I am going to be very happy here from now on.
My relationship with Yoga has been dwindling. It makes me sad. But I have been so involved with family and the dude that I haven't had the time. Maybe next week. But I am not holding my breath. I will more than likely turn blue.
This weekend I am going to hang out with friends and have dinner with family, get my hair did and rent Fraggel rock and cover my bed in cheeto dust.
I anticipate it to be nothing short of fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Hot mineral bath? Chinese food? Hanging out with the girls? You have just described a perfect weekend. Even more perfect due to the absence of assbags.

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete