Friday, January 16, 2009

The 3rd degree..

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I tried a dirty Martini and Liked it. I think I ate my own weight in the amount of cheetos I consumed.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I tried awfully hard. I think my list of lutions’ is the same for this year. Its more of a lifer list. Its an on going process but I feel as if I am getting there.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My best friend Tawni had a beautiful baby girl.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, Thank heavens.
5. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Contentment
6. What countries did you visit?
Unless you count Vegas as a foreign country.. none. I do, It smells funny.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why:
September 10, 2008 My birthday. How selfish is that?!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Letting go.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don’t think I ate near enough cake.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I suffered from a rare condition that clouds your judgment causing you to date the hugest assbags on the planet.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The snow tires I spent 392 dollars for and now its not even snowing! Its 50 flipping degrees outside for god sake!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Every single last one of my friends were simply amazing, are simply amazing.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mens. Every single last one them. Even the male ducks who took advantage of a female duck in my front yard this spring. Anything with a Wiener basically sucks.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Tomato juice and vodka. Also, clothing, a hell of a lot of clothing.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Obama.. I even got a T-shirt.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Journey.. Don’t stop believing.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Immensely more happy.
ii. thinner or fatter? I accumulated some junk in the trunk.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer. Thanks to my new job not only are my pay checks bigger, but I have more time for these lovely survey’s, reading about the end of the world and I now know the side effects of mixing cintrum silver and Metamucil with water pills.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Living in the moment. Appreciating the present time. Not worrying so much about tomorrow, or the next day ,or next year.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Dating. And Caring.
20. There was no #20.
21. There was no #21. I don’t know why there was no 21 or 20..
I’ll make up my own question here then..
What would cheer you up today?
Cake. Ice cream cake. Cookie dough Ice cream cake. And A mojito!
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
O weird.. you had to bring this up didn’t ya. . Way to go. And wipe the smirk off your face ass hole before I do it for you! Yes I fell in love, as quickly as I fell in I fell out. Twice. Also I didn’t stop loving someone either.
23. How many one-night stands?
Ewwww * convulses* changing subject: Did you know…Red heads have no souls? Fact!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Sex in the City Re runs.. and Friends re runs.. and House and Bones. And weeds. I watch quite a bit of television evidently.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Why yes, yes I do. This time last year I hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting a few of the assbags I referred to a few questions up.
26. What was the best book you read?
Does Cosmo count? ;) No, umm Eat, Pray, Love. Fantastic
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Karaoke. Wonderfully fun Karaoke.
28. What did you want and get?
My Ipod. Im still waiting on the cake. and the Mojito.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Pineapple Express.. mmmm James Franco. DelIcious.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you (optional)?
I turned 26. And I was in vegas eating crab, drinking yards and yards of foo foo drinks, supporting Obama, climbing on statues, and many other shenanigans.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More cowbell. Definitely more cowbell.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Comfortable.
34. What kept you sane?
My Friends. And Bloody Mary’s.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I Have a secret chick crush on Katie Holmes. She is so Gosh Darn precious.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Sarah Palin and her putting shame into having a Vagina.
37. Whom did you miss?
Chuck Norris.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Krisi. I thank God every Day I met that girl.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
The present is all that is ever available to us.. and within it holds everything.
And.. if Brittany Spears can get it together anyone can.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“ The more Boys I meet the more I like my dog”
0r
“ Mmm bop, ba du dop ba du bop”

2 comments:

  1. Very nice survey! I think I will steal it and use it myself!! Wah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k i didnt read them all... i had to leave a comment after i read the red heads have no souls... cus god damn if its not true!!!

    now i will read the rest! cus your so funny and took time on it! love you :P

    why dont you put your news video on here? HUH? HUH??

    ReplyDelete