Friday, January 9, 2009

A Bundle Of Boy

My baby sister announced today that she is having a Boy.
Im going to be 'Aunti Rian'.
I am totally going to insist on the 'Aunti' part to.. it sounds so sophisticated!
My Sister looks so happy and complete in her life. It makes me smile.
She is just about the sweetest little thing on earth, sunshine just radiates from her and if she isn't feeling it from you.. you better believe she will blow that sunshine right up your ass!
She is going to be a wonderful Mother.

On another note. .
I had a fabulous night last night.
I can't go into details because I always give details and maybe thats what jinxes me.
But I am a strong supporter in Hints:
Opened Doors.
Hot Dogged Hamburgers
Dead animals
1930's country classics
Live animals
Snow
310 to Yuma
Talk of Volcanic eruptions
Those things that I hate deep down in your belly that cause uncontrollable giggles and blushing

And I don't even care if I never enjoy hot dogged hamburgers, dead animals, 1930's country classics, live animals, snow, 310 to Yuma, Talk of Volcanic Eruptions, or those things that I hate deep down in your belly that cause uncontrollable giggles and blushing again. Because, I enjoyed the Hell out of it all last night.
But Lets just say, by chance, I get offered the chance to do it all again or even something else with just the company I won't even think twice.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you and your sister!! She seems like a great sister. As for you lil lady! Why did you not email me today?! I soo haven't heard any of this news! I wanna know!!! Please Tell!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Being an aunti is loads of fun and you'll be fantastic at it.

    ReplyDelete