Friday, January 2, 2009

Indication of the next 12 months

I have a curse upon me. New Years Eve is always a colossal fiasco.
The last 10 have been nothing but strange, dramatic debaucheries.
This year may have taken the cake of the very worst New years. EVER.
In a 'new year' Nutshell ...
I should have followed my initial instinct and not invited ' the boy '
I should not have taken those last 3 shots of blueberry Vodka and especially not that last shot of Whiskey.
I need to learn When it's over.. it's over. Especially after my worth amounted to the shit he didn't want anymore. Asshole.
I need to think before I open my mouth. My worst enemy is my wicked tongue.
Anger and Jealousy are emotions I never want to carry with me nor do I want carry someone with the burden of those emotions.
The most important people in my life are my friends. And although our New Years began in madness I am so grateful to have rang it in with my closest friends. You all are the people I hope to hold onto and hope to spend the next year and many more with.
I am sorry for the way the night unfolded.
I leave 2008 behind with pain and graciousness in my heart.
I have alot of memories and experiences from the past year, some I will take with me and some I would rather leave behind.
I am starting 2009 with an open heart and an open mind.
Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. amen.


    it seems to me that your "wicked tongue" and the alcohol helps you to get rid of those things you dont really need to keep in... :) right? im proud of you.

    use the soap. its good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about that night!! Just keep your head up and your friends will come around! After all.. they are your friends!!

    ReplyDelete