Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Little Chickens..

My work had a Christmas party today. Alot of the officers brought their kids.
And as I was sitting here eating my mini weenies, meatballs and cold cuts I realized something.
I do want kids. There is no if, and's or but's about it.
I fell in love with these twin girls in their pink little jackets and sparkly snow boots and long brown hair sneaking hand full's of candy out of the candy jar giggling
I want one of those one day.
I am kind of sad actually, that I haven't had the chance to experience all that yet.
A good man, A wedding, A home, A big pregnant belly, A baby, Dress up, Tea Parties..
* Looks up * Why Not me?!?

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have realized how fun it would be to have kids.. of course it will be difficult but the satisfaction it brings makes everything worth it! :) Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Rian, let's not be rash... Those pregnant bellies turning into crying, shitting, tit-chafing, mini-people with their own idea of how things should be. Work on the good man first. You've waited this long, what's a little more time compared to having a teammate to help with the car seats, diper changes, midnight feedings, temper tandrums, first heart brakes, stitches and broken bones... Shit dood, having kids is crazy. This list could go forever!

    ReplyDelete