Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cry me a river

So, I was dating this boy. Those of you who read my blog the first week it was up may notice that the mention of "The boy" is nowhere to be found anymore. Well, that's because I DELETED IT! Yep.. That's right. I am petty.
I also went as far to walk out into the garage pick up my fathers saw and was this close *holds up her fingers an inch apart* to cutting up his toothbrush he left at my house up into tiny little pieces. But then I thought that crazy, so I went into the bathroom and scrubbed the inside of the toilet bowl with it.. then placed it nicely in the bag with his other belongings.
I knew it was over weeks ago. I won't bore you with the details and reasons why. Because in all honesty the reasons hold no importance.. what does matter is that it didn't work, couldn't work and it's over.
I'm sure the butterfly blog below hinted at where I was with all of this.
I feel a little bad I must say, the only thing that brought tears to my eyes was the thought of the long, boring line at the post office I would be forced to stand in to return his Christmas gift.

* Cheers darlings.. To another door closing*

3 comments:

  1. your toilet is too clean. you shoulda went over to ericas and put it in hers!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the break up.. that is never fun.. and its even more crappy during the holidays!! Just go out and hang out with all your bestest friends and they will cheer you up! Maybe the next guy you meet will actually have a job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have paid good money to see you attempting to saw his toothbrush into pieces! Screw dating anyone that you have to carry along. Now we must find you a good guy with a good job that is funny! Funny is important.

    ReplyDelete